Wednesday 31 March 2010

Wind and rain!

SORRY I HAVE abandoned my blog for the last few days, however I have returned home now to Cornwall! Unfortunately however we do have reliable internet here, especially if it is windy when we quite literally do not get internet at all! We cannot get broadband at all so when it does occasionally decide to work here we only get a very slow dial up connection!

It has been very wet and windy here, forgot how much it rained in Cornwall! It is weird being home again, with the constant buzz from four younger siblings. My younger brother, who is 11, scarily losing track of how old he is! Anyway he can defiantly cook a lot better than Nathan, without any assistance, well apart from his little assistant; our 4 year old sister. He has cooked shortbread, chessey bread and scones all since I have been back!

I am defiantly enjoying the home baking though and can say it is much better than Nathan’s cooking! Although I would say he probably managed to beat Nathan with the mess he made, he did manage to spread the flour pretty far!

Well I can hear the rumours “can I cook dessert” from my brother coming from the kitchen so its looking good for me again tonight!

2 comments:

  1. The internet ain't that bad, it works fine for me And I think the last two weeks have been the dryest we have had in ages, you should count yourself lucky. At least we have had some sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you enjoyed the home cooking

    ReplyDelete