Tuesday 9 March 2010

Happy!

CURSING AND SWEARING noises seeping through my thin walls! Can mean only mean one thing, Nathan has work to do or has yet again missed another deadline. It is quite amusing really him talking to himself and swearing at his computer! ... Put a smile on my face, not that I needed it today as I was already happy!



Had a good news day today and I was presenter so loved it! We had a story about eggs today so of course all the eggtastic puns came out! I enjoyed it though and everyone did well!



Ben ate his huge melon earlier, shame really as I had drawn up the top 5 things I could have done with it. At five was play a game of football with it at 4 smash it and make pretty pictures with the juice at 3 draw a happy face on it 2 Was microwave it and see what happened and at one freeze it! Might have done this last one but couldn’t fit it in the freezer!

1 comment:

  1. Why freeze it?? Microwaving it would have been so much more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete