Saturday 13 March 2010

Uneventful day

NOT A VERY EVENTFUL day today. Just did some Uni work and tidied my room, that sort of thing. Anyway my room is surprisingly clean compared to normal, even Henry the hover went on a little trip to my room! .... It has been a while since he has been there, not sure when I actually last hoovered my room! .... Wasn’t too impressed just sat down after hoovering my room and Ben bounds into my room eating a packet of crisps putting crumbs on my nice clean floor!

Met Nathans grandparents today which was good, spilt the beans about what he ate, they didn’t seem too impressed with his diet! They seemed to like the extra addition of the balloons in his room though! Heard what happens when he is there too, he sit with is feet up on the sofa like a king ... while his washing whizzes around in the washing machine and his Gran does all the dishes! ... Might be fair to say with all that he doesn’t really live your average student life!

No comments:

Post a Comment