Sunday 7 March 2010

Weekend is over ...


POOR NATHAN! ... He has had to get the train home again today. He usually always gets his driver (his dad) to give him a comfy door to door service. That’s the way he likes it but I suppose he will just now start to have to get the train like millions of others! ... He has to change at Manchester Piccadilly but if 20million other passengers can manage to use it I am sure he can! :)

Done my washing today exciting as that seems and considered tiding my room, that didn’t get to far. So drifted into Simon’s room and tried to pinch his arm with his nail clippers, didn’t get too far with that either to be honest! I will have to say though I am getting a bit worried about his cooking ability? .... Is he losing his touch last night’s meal he made himself wasn’t great and today he was reduced to a fish finger sandwich for his main meal!

Now I am ready for a busy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment