Friday 26 March 2010

Everyone else has gone home ...

THE FLAT IS now empty apart from me with everyone else gone back home. I shall be off tomorrow on my long drive home.

Had a busy day doing student ambassador work at Drayton Manor today unfortunately we did not get to go on the rides though! However there was lush buffet lunch, which rather filled me up.

However I was still of course hungry when I got back, so had smoked salmon with cheesy mash potato and some seasonable vegetables, well Tesco frozen mix veg really but that sounds better!

So I am now sitting here writing this feeling stuffed and tired from a long day however I should pack and also do some uni work really!

I did all the washing up that was left in the kitchen, as anything that is left dirty gets chucked out. However it occurred to me whilst I was washing up; what is the one thing on a sink that is probably even more important it is there in a student flat! A overflow drain of course, with student forgetting and leaving the taps on this could prevent a big mess. However our overflow doesn’t work and the sink fills up and then floods, no I haven’t managed to flood the kitchen before! Just thought that was a bit stupid really, well anyway. I have also emptied the fridge of all the stuff that was left in there that will go off, I think otherwise some of the stuff may have smelt and looked interesting on our return in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment