Thursday 4 March 2010

Time goes so quickly!

WELL JUST ATTEMPTED a pillow fight with Simon but I suppose unsurprisingly he won, I am putting it down to his size advantage!!

Anyway have a few busy days lined up with BJ social tonight then work first thing tomorrow followed by lecture in afternoon and then work Saturday and Monday. Thinking that I am over half way through University though is pretty scary though time goes so quickly. It seems like only the other day I started! ... Only a couple of weeks until Easter then just deadlines and pretty much done for another year and then will be in my third and final year! ... Then I will have to go and get a proper job in the real world!! On the exciting side this time in twelve weeks I will be out of the UK and down under in Australia for a month!

All sorted with where I am going to live next year now, going to stay where I am now. Nearly moved to College Court there was a pros and cons to both! Bigger room here, though is nicer at college court, but it’s up a big hill but is closer ... you get the picture! ... I will have all new flat mates next year, so hopefully I will be lucky again like this year and get a good set! .. We have had some really good times in the flat so far but hay there’s a good few weeks really left until the end of the year so let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment