Sunday 21 March 2010

Work, work work!

A FAIRLY UNEVENTFUL weekend with just work, work, work! However only a week until Easter holiday now!

Made a surprise discovery yesterday evening after trying to contact Australia to arrange a trip I want to do out there! I battled with my landline and the extension for dialing a different country. I then decided to use the other option the tour operator gave me to contact them! I downloaded and installed Skype and dialed through with it. First time no answer, second time I was forwarded and somebody answered! I was already to use instant messenger however to my shock my computer had a microphone, which I had never known about and they could hear me and before I knew it I was having a conversation. On further investigation I found out my webcam which I have never really used has the microphone within. Anyway that was my first Skype Experience!

Was not impressed with Bens cooking technique last night, he microwaved a piece of delicious salmon and then splashed it with water after he cooked it to had some moisture! Not how I would cook salmon!

No comments:

Post a Comment