Thursday 18 March 2010

Another day done ...

PRETTY STRESSFUL DAY today with one of the modules deadline suddenly changing, anyway it is better now! ...Enjoyed a nice wrestling match between Ben and Simon yesterday, was interesting though I think I did the wise thing and kept out the way. Eventually though Simon wrestled Ben out of his room and managed to lock it, before strolling out to his party! At least that was Ben knackered for the night.



Had a really nice Chinese all you can eat this evening, which was lush! Feeling bit stuffed now though to be completely honest, I do have the old problem of having eyes bigger than my belly! I had some lychees as I love them, but we kind of convinced Nathan they where kangaroo testicals. Perhaps unsurprisingly he turned down us trying to persuade him to try them and looked rather confused as I gobbled a load down!


Ben ate a stupid amount of cake, he took three big pieces of cake, one with profiteroles on and another was gateau and the last was chocolate cake, needless to say they where rather rich. It made us feel sick just sat there watching him eat them, swallowing big chunks in a go. The cake did beat him, he did leave a little tiny bit! I think though we all safely got our money’s worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment