Friday 12 March 2010

Busy Day ...

BUSY DAY AT work today but now a weekend to look forward to ish. Well sorting out my room and uni work stuff tomorrow but then Milton Keynes skiing on Sunday! :-) Surprisingly Nathan has not gone home this weekend and is staying here, but Simon went home today so it is still not a full flat this weekend!

Nice bit of wrestling in kitchen between Ben and Nathan earlier, as we were trying to tie Nathan up outside, we did eventually manage to do it however it wasn’t too successful as he resisted too much and it was rather loose! Ben has previously managed to nick half of Nathans dinner, eating half of his chips! ... However being the big and strong man I am I fiercely protected my tuna pasta bake that I had made, he wernt getting any of that!

Nathan still has quite a lot of balloons left in his room from the other day! This is what it looks like now!


I went to see the Youth Political Hustings last night, at the Victoria Hall it was pretty good and of course Mick was on top form, battering the Labour representative! Was interesting evening, though did kind of make you feel Stoke-on-Trent has no future.

Well nice lay in tomorrow hopefully if my body clock isn’t too set on getting up early and then I will get all the jobs done I need too!

No comments:

Post a Comment