Wednesday 28 April 2010

Uni done for another year!

WELL IT HAS been a busy few days and a good weekend but now all my uni work is in for another year! Apart from the work I have also been up quite a few other bits and bobs!

We had a nice BBQ on Saturday which was rather nice. Think with the nice weather suddenly a lot of people thought it was a good idea, as we weren’t on our own! Anyway after it slowly got started it was reasonably successful and we cooked a good load of food.

Then last night we went for Frankie and Bennie Monday Madness, 25% of your bill brilliant! Still not the cheapest but we had really nice meal, we were all really stuffed after that! I convinced Nathan to buy a 15” pizza which was meant to be for families, but he didn’t read that bit. Unsurprisingly he didn’t finish it, but it was a laugh.

And with the end of my work handed in there are only a few weeks until I move out for the summer! Then the new term is in sight and I will be a third year and then before I know it, it will be this time next year and I will be getting a proper job!

No comments:

Post a Comment