Tuesday 20 April 2010

Pretty much done for another year!

WELL I HAVE been so busy getting the end of this work done for University this year! So pretty much finished for this year now. Also excitingly only a few weeks left until I am of to Australia.

With all the work though I am looking forward to going out for my friend’s birthday tomorrow night! Well I have been thinking back through the highlights off going out this year! Obviously the ultimate has to be when Nathan got brought back in handcuffs! I wasn’t actually around as I was doing Panto, but I have defiantly heard a lot about it. There was a call out in the LRV, the club at Uni, saying that could anyone who knows Nathan please go to the front. Ben went and found bouncers around Nathan, who was insisting he was all right, and kept trying to get up only to be pushed back over. Eventually when he was chucked out him and Ben started walking home only for Nathan to put to hands on a fence and decide he wasn’t moving any further.

Well after an hour or so Ben decided to get security from where we live to come. After a while of being abusive and Nathan telling them “f**k of yellow coats” they managed to just start to get him to move. However then University security from the other site rolled up telling our security, it wasn’t their patch, but Nathan knew the security from our side. Anyway at this time Nathan firmly held back on to the fence and the police where promptly called. Nathan was again abusive and told them they couldn’t tell him what to do and as such they decided to handcuff him behind his back. They then spoke to Ben deciding he wasn’t too drunk; before they marched Nathan home and Ben had to sign to be legally responsible for him! In the morning Nathan wondered why he had marks around his wrists, because he had tried to break of the handcuffs. The other amusing thing was that it was Nathans aunt who sent the police out, as she works in the control centre, so when she put two and two together she rolled up at whatever time it was in the morning to see Nathan in such a state. Following this incident Ben create a Facebook group saying Nathan should not drink!

Just another, but rather interesting day at Uni! Other than this day however there have been many more eventful nights. Nathan is usually the worst when we go out, often collapsing in the hallway, although I am often not too far behind him!

2 comments:

  1. Haha i love handcuffs. This reminds me of the time...oh I've got to go but the dinner on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe were nearly finished uni for another year...scary stuff...what the hell am I going to do all summer! I wish i was going to Australia, i guess its pretty much the same as Wolverhampton though, just with a few more Kangaroos!

    ReplyDelete