Tuesday 13 April 2010

Finishing the day with fruit strudle!

ANOTHER BUSY DAY, with working away at all my uni work! Had a Newsday today which went all right, I mostly covered the then breaking news of the Alton Towers power cut, pleased everyone is all right and that everything is back to normal. Especially as I am off there tomorrow for the day with my brither, Ashley.

The Newsday was all day today so left Ashley, who is up at mine, in all day and he made a fruit strudel. He wandered to Sainsbury brought the ingredients then he was back to get cooking. When I go back he said it was problematic cooking it in a student kitchen with no rolling pin and no scales, meaning a lot of guess work.

However it turned out pretty well, although the pastry was not quite right, Ashley think he probably put in too much flour! Other than that was lovely though, thanks! As he is staying here a few more days I am looking forward to some more cakes being whipped up!

2 comments:

  1. ha i can cook in a srtudent kitchen easy i guess anyways lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley is welcome to cook up a strudel for me any day :-)

    ReplyDelete