Monday 19 April 2010

Tonight I am going to eat ...

IT CAN MEAN only one thing that yet again Nathan has decided to have a tinned dinner. The only problem if of course that none of his tins have labels on them, leaving him to guess. He barely got them back from Tesco’s this time before Ben yet again got busy removing all the labels. This left Nathan with around a dozen unlabeled identical tin’s in his cupboard! Nathan does however seem pretty good at guessing what is what and yet again managed to select a curry, as he was after.

Been out all day today; busy with Uni work and shopping! I have made a few improvements today to my blog so please check out my sidebar and don’t forget to comment on my posts and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. It's no surprise Nathan is good at guessing the contents of unlabelled tins with you lot around as flatmates!! Bet he's looking forward to not having to guess next year, though I'm sure you're able to pass on the message that Nathan likes having lucky dip or dinner :-)

    ReplyDelete