Wednesday 12 May 2010

Drawing to an end

IT HAS BEEN a while since I last updated my blog, but now Uni for the year is drawing to an end. Scarily it is now two weeks since I finished all my work for the year! I have been keeping myself busy though. Last week I helped out with ITN with ITV News election coverage, which was really interesting and great experience! As well as this I have been sorting out lots of other bits and pieces, as well as my new job presenting on tynefm.com. You can listen to me on weekdays between 4 and 6pm!

The weekend before last weekend was rather dull, as everyone went home in the flat! At least it gave me time to sort some more on my trip to Australia sorted though, I am off in just over two weeks now, so excited!

I have recently been making up for all the hard work though the year, starting with last Sunday when we went to Alton Towers. Then on Monday we went to Kiss at the MEN Arena, which was pretty cool! Taking Dawn where supporting and they were good too.

Then today I have been to Blackpool Pleasure Beach and on all the rides! All of us from my flat went so was really good day. Nathan doesn’t really like rollercoaster’s or rides in general; however we got him on a few things! Despite numerous attempts though we didn’t get him on Pepsi max, which was probably my favourite ride.



Pic thanks to FishyFish


When Nathan went home as usual last weekend he decided, as Ben had his girlfriend over which can cause trouble that he had better padlock his cupboard. I think it was probably a good idea, though Ben did attempt to burn the padlock for a while. It didn’t really achieve much though other than a boiling hot padlock and a smouldered cupboard!

I will be sad when the uni year is over as had a really good set of flat mates and another great year! Only around two weeks left now until we all move out and then I will be back here again next September! At least I have my auss trip to look forward too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment